You are freely able to:
SHARE- to copy, distribute,display, and perform the work.
Only under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must attribute the work as specified by the author or licensor. - e g: " Original design / artwork by Andrew Saunders at Loki's Great Hall". Attributions may not suggest in any way that the author endorses you or your use of the work. The attribution must include a link-back to the original.
- Non Commercial - You are expressly forbidden to use this work for any commercial purposes.
- No Deriative Works - You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the following Understandings :
- Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived with the copyright holders written permission.
- Public Domain - Where the work or elements of it are in the public domain under applicable law, the status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other rights - In no way does the license affect the following rights.
- Your Fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
- The author's moral rights.
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice - for any reuse or distribution you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The easiest way to ensure this is to place a link to this web page.